Apr 01, 2021
Driver FAQs & Information
Over the last few weeks, we’ve had a number of drivers seek further information about what they should do in certain scenarios, whether it’s before or after they’ve accepted the job. In light of this, we have compiled a list of common questions that we’ve been asked in order to ensure that our drivers are fully informed on what to do.
What should I do when a new job is available?
- Check Location
- Check Pick up / Delivery Times
- Check job details and item dimensions
- Can you fulfil the delivery?
- If yes, accept and proceed. If not, do not accept the job
What should I do after accepting a job?
- Start job, this will change the status to en-route
- When collected, switch status to item in transit
- At the delivery point, simply add the customer's name into the signature box to indicate that the item has been received by the recipient
What should I do if you have any issues when picking up the item?
- Check the vehicle is the correct size for the item
- Does the item fit when loading?
- If not, message the customer to explain the issue and contact support with job number and current problem
What should I do if I breakdown or want to cancel the job?
- Inform the customer via in-app messaging function
- Contact our Support team to inform us of the issue
- Cancel the job via the app
What should I do if I expect I will be late to pick up / delivery point?
- Inform the customer of this issue
- Wait for them to respond so they can advise you of how they want you to proceed
- Contact our Support team to let us know the situation
In most cases where there's an issue, your first course of action should always be to contact the customer directly to try and find a resolution. In the unlikely event that you're unable to settle this with the customer, then reach out to our Support team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll offer assistance in how to handle the situation.